Saturday, July 13, 2013

Life of Glass


okaaay! So the first book I'll officially review on this book blog is......the Life of Glass!

To be honest I'm still not sure what Jillian Cantor was trying to accomplish by writing this book, it's thoughts are so scattered. But it really was amazing the facts about how it takes glass a millions  years to die! Melissa was a really developed character and I got so attached to her during the book. Whenever her sister was mean to her I literally would cringe and want to slap her! I love how Cantor develops the friendship between Melissa and Ryan. So, I think the point of this story was just to take bit out of the teen lifestyle and really focus on it for a little bit, and let me tell you that this book is completeley relateable. It starts with a tragedy and then things progressively get better and than boom another bad thing happens......But overall I think this would be an easy read if you're bored!

Rating: 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment