Saturday, July 13, 2013

Introducing......ME!

Howdy folks! Okay well this is my first post on this book blog and I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself! I'm a typical 16 year old girl who loves to read. I read all kind of YA books and am open to any suggestions you may make. If you have any suggestions feel free to send them to my e-mail (cass527@yahoo.com) and i'll read and review them! I  buy all my books from either Amazon or a used book store, occasionally I use the library. I will try to post at least twice a week, but that's a lot easier said than done! I'm here if you need anything! If you have any suggestions for book trades or contests email me!

Oh.....

I will also be using a rating system I tend to use when reviewing books.
★ = eh, definitely not recommending this book but hey you may be different than me
★ = the book was "OK" but not one of my favorites
★= woot! I liked it but there were parts that would've been better
★ = I liked this book A LOT
★ = PERFECTO 

Xoxo

Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment